Friday, February 15, 2013

lighter



Story 21/52
-----
lighter

Everything is lighter now. The hair, the sheets, the clothes. Everything is light. Everything is made of light.

------
Okay. This is merely a hair shot. Why? Because I got myself some ombré hair today (I know. I caved.) and I wanted to do something with it and my brand new 1.4 lens. Hihihi. I'm hoping you forgive my vanity.
Oh! The texture I'm using in this shot belongs to Brooke Shaden and is available here:shadenproductions.com/blog/2013/02/12/textures-of-india/
Thanks for sharing these, Brooke!
Have a glorious weekend! Have fun and laugh a lot! :)
I will keep asking: do not blog my photos without credit AND linking back; do not use weheartit.com to bookmark my photos and please please PLEASE don't instagram my work. Thanks to those of you who respect these requests.
facebook || 500px || website || blog || vimeo

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog, it's so great!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xx

    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour contrast in your hair :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete