Friday, October 26, 2012

a starless sky


Story 6/52
-----
a starless sky
And as she fell down the sky, she realized that no earth or moon or sun could ever bring her back to grace. She was done. There would be no thinking again, no believing that it's all right. This fall would follow her for the rest of her existence.
------
I was told to put my messed up emotions into photos. I guess this is what came out. It's mostly related to the loss of innocence that comes with the first panic/anxiety attacks. You realize your life is never going to be the same again, because you'll always have that cloud over you, the possibility of everthing going horribly wrong due to a crisis.
I don't know. I'm just not very optimistic today.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! This expresses a lot if you want my opinion. And I know what you're talking about. Panic attacks are coming back for me too. I'm sobbing right now. But your photo made me smiling through the tears. Thank you for being a light in the dark.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're going through it as well. I don't wish this upon my worst enemy. But I hope you get through it, I hope we both do. If you need anything, just e-mail me, ok? :)

      Delete